New Buddha Statue in Wat Paknam Khaem Nu
Big day in Wat Paknam Khaem Nu
Thunder hits on Wat Paknam Khaem Nu
Wat Paknam Kheam Nu
Temple Khao Khitchakut
Wat Khao Khitchakut
It only open 2 months a year, almost open during January or February.
The special thing that’s the big square stone on the hard rock mountain, but the stone is not separate from the rock below it. Nobody know how could this come from. But then it do have a buddhist face on the stone. So, everyone come from everywhere to visit this.
The district was created in 1900, then named Khamong (โขมง). 4 years later the district office was moved to the area of Wat Khao Phloi Waen, and the district name was changed accordingly to Phloi Waen. When in 1917 the office was moved to Tambon Tha Mai, the district name was changed to be same as the central tambon.