If you visit Chanthaburi, I recommended you pay a visit to the Fresh Market in Chanthaburi. Here do have any kind of fruits, vegetable, meat, seafood, and with not expensive price comparing to those Super Market.
The seafood and vegetable in here are fresh and not frozen, they selling off day by day. Most of the people are from all around the city.
Many people in here do not cook food in home, they like to buy finished food with 20-30 baht per pack, and few kind for their dinner.
During mid-night they are doing whole sales seafood, vegetable, fruits, meat, all in here, but during day they are selling normal like this. So here is 24 hours never dark market.
Some people searching for:
- tha mai chanthaburi thailand
- Mister Mushroom Farm
- Khao Yai – A Cup Of Love Farm Ville
- Chokdee Dimsum In Nawamin Bangkok, Thailand
- Photo Shooting In Chocolate Ville, Bangkok Thailand
- Koh Chang, The Largest Island In Mu Koh Chang International Park Archipelago 2012
- Self Modified Bicycle In Bangkok
- Fried Fish Ball available in Thamai now
- Pantip Plaza Ngam Wong Wan Branch In Nonthaburi
- Vegetarian Festival In Bangkok
- Yayoi Restaurants in Chanthaburi
- Villas Sant Pol de Mar on Koh Chang, The Largest Island In Mu Koh Chang International Park Archipelago 2012
- Аренда виллы в Калелья on Seashell Village Resort & Spa @ Chanthaburi
- location lloret de mar on Khao Yai – A Cup Of Love Farm Ville
- Rosas on Laem Mae Phim Beach – Rayong
- location villa en espagne on Hotels near Beach area
- Danies Yarden on Ao Sameddang Resort @ Leam Sing
- JuzHax on Mister Mushroom Farm
- kim on Camera Shop Websites for Price Comparison in Thailand, Chanthaburi
- Glenn on Yayoi Restaurants in Chanthaburi
- micmicmic on Camera Shop Websites for Price Comparison in Thailand, Chanthaburi