The district was created in 1900, then named Khamong (โขมง). 4 years later the district office was moved to the area of Wat Khao Phloi Waen, and the district name was changed accordingly to Phloi Waen. When in 1917 the office was moved to Tambon Tha Mai, the district name was changed to be same as the central tambon.
Some people searching for:
- thoamai net