Mister Mushroom Farm, located in Wang Nam Khiao Thailand. Mister Mushroom are growing organic mushrooms on a family plot, emphasizing on five specific kinds to grow and commercialize – Shiitake, Yanagi, Monkey Head, (Blue and Golden) Oyster and Reishi (Lingzhi) Mushrooms. In here, visitors can see the cultivation of the mushrooms in the dark and [...]
A Cup Of Love, a very famous farm ville located in Khao Yai.
A Cup Of Love provide some very fun environment for you and your family to visit. During the cold season from November to February have a lot of Thai citizen will travel to there.
A Cup Of Love also provide [...]
Dim sum refers to a style of Chinese food prepared as small bite-sized or individual portions of food traditionally served in small steamer baskets or on small plates. (wikipedia)
Chokdee Dimsum, one of the famous Dim Sum restaurant in Thailand. They have around 20 outlet located in Thailand. Over 60 kind of dim sum they serving [...]
“Dining in the Park” - Chocolate Ville.
Chocolate Ville, is an attractive restaurant featuring dining in the theme park. It is located on Kasetsart-Nawamin road, KM 11, Bangkok 10230.
Due to the Halloween season, they did some very nice decoration for it. Here are some photo to share with you all.
It’s a very lucky day. Saw a very creative modified bicycle when buying some snacks. It’s actually modified by a Thai kid. Decided to share with you all.
The bicycle modified with a pair of side mirror, and using some kind of different material looks like stainless steel. I was thinking [...]
Pantip Plaza Ngam Wong Wan Branch
Located in Thailand Nonthaburi. There are hundreds of small shops specializing in computer hardware, software and accessories, including parts, repair, modifications, networking, second hand, laptops, Macintosh and peripherals. And also selling camera, lens, accessories.
Actually was looking for some computer hardware, so decided to go this shopping mall have a look.
Vegetarian Festival In Bangkok
In Thailand, this festival is called “Tesagan Gin Je” (เทศกาลกินเจ), the Vegetarian Festival. It is celebrated throughout the entire country, but the festivities are at their height in Phuket, where about 35% of the population is Chinese. It attracts crowds of spectators because of many of the unusual religious rituals that are [...]
How to apply Easy Pass in Thailand ? Cost
1,000 Baht Deposit for the Card and the sensor.
500 Baht minimum credit rate, and free 25 Baht per 500 Baht credit refill.
Your wife’s ID ( They wanted a Thai Citizen )
or Copy of Certificate of Incorporation (for Corporations)
Google Street View in Thailand is available now
You can view most of the street in Bangkok Area and many crowd place. Try to do street view before visit here. View the area around before you book any hotel.
Some people searching for:google street view bangkokwww google thailand
- Mister Mushroom Farm
- Khao Yai – A Cup Of Love Farm Ville
- Chokdee Dimsum In Nawamin Bangkok, Thailand
- Photo Shooting In Chocolate Ville, Bangkok Thailand
- Koh Chang, The Largest Island In Mu Koh Chang International Park Archipelago 2012
- Self Modified Bicycle In Bangkok
- Fried Fish Ball available in Thamai now
- Pantip Plaza Ngam Wong Wan Branch In Nonthaburi
- Vegetarian Festival In Bangkok
- Yayoi Restaurants in Chanthaburi
- Villas Sant Pol de Mar on Koh Chang, The Largest Island In Mu Koh Chang International Park Archipelago 2012
- Аренда виллы в Калелья on Seashell Village Resort & Spa @ Chanthaburi
- location lloret de mar on Khao Yai – A Cup Of Love Farm Ville
- Rosas on Laem Mae Phim Beach – Rayong
- location villa en espagne on Hotels near Beach area
- Danies Yarden on Ao Sameddang Resort @ Leam Sing
- JuzHax on Mister Mushroom Farm
- kim on Camera Shop Websites for Price Comparison in Thailand, Chanthaburi
- Glenn on Yayoi Restaurants in Chanthaburi
- micmicmic on Camera Shop Websites for Price Comparison in Thailand, Chanthaburi