New fried fish ball stall available in market Thamai now. One of the famous fish ball available in here now, and open from today. It will grow very big after fried.
One of the Japanese Food Restaurant in Chanthaburi and located in Robinson Complex, beside the Watson.
I think Their management team is from MK, good and polite service that satisfy customer. And without any more service charge.
Most of their food are delicious with quality.
Here is the Donburi Salmon set cost 169 [...]
This shop has been opened for more than 36 years. Yes, only old women are selling in here. Many visitors from bangkok like to have a meal in here. There is a hotel beside here more than 100 years.
The Kway teow in here is delicious and the pork stick too. And you can [...]
Krapao tuna only available in this shop. One of the best food in Thamai. It is delicious and not expensive too. The water in here is free. Totally spent 50baht.
Wish everyone have delicious dinner during Songkran Festival. Here for you, Tom yam chicken, fresh oyster, boiled fresh sea crab, fried chicken, yam pork, french fried.
Food Souvenir Stalls from Chanthaburi Along Sukhumwit
Here is one of the best place to buy Food Souvenirs in Chanthaburi, most of the fruits can be found in here, especially the fruit season, you may find durian, rambutan, Mangosteen and many other fruits in here.
Other than that, dried seafood from Chanthaburi is famous too. [...]
Yam Can Sardines Fish
One of the special DIY food in Thailand is Yam Can Sardines Fish. Most of the time I will buy Ayam Brand Sardines in Tomato Sauce Can, because the fish pieces are larger than other brand.
To Make this, slice the small onion and small chilies on to it, and make [...]
There are so much durian in Chanthaburi now, have you tried it yet ? It is very delicious, 30 baht /kg for Chanee D123 and 50 baht / kg for Mon Thong D159, price in the market.
Some people searching for:durian festival 2012chanthaburi durian festival 2012muthong durian pricethailand [...]
One of the oldest cinema that still showing movie in Chanthaburi. Most of the cinemas are in shopping complex or The Mall now days. This is the oldest one that still opening in Chanthaburi. It was very crowd in this area before Robinson shopping complex open.
- Mister Mushroom Farm
- Khao Yai – A Cup Of Love Farm Ville
- Chokdee Dimsum In Nawamin Bangkok, Thailand
- Photo Shooting In Chocolate Ville, Bangkok Thailand
- Koh Chang, The Largest Island In Mu Koh Chang International Park Archipelago 2012
- Self Modified Bicycle In Bangkok
- Fried Fish Ball available in Thamai now
- Pantip Plaza Ngam Wong Wan Branch In Nonthaburi
- Vegetarian Festival In Bangkok
- Yayoi Restaurants in Chanthaburi
- Villas Sant Pol de Mar on Koh Chang, The Largest Island In Mu Koh Chang International Park Archipelago 2012
- Аренда виллы в Калелья on Seashell Village Resort & Spa @ Chanthaburi
- location lloret de mar on Khao Yai – A Cup Of Love Farm Ville
- Rosas on Laem Mae Phim Beach – Rayong
- location villa en espagne on Hotels near Beach area
- Danies Yarden on Ao Sameddang Resort @ Leam Sing
- JuzHax on Mister Mushroom Farm
- kim on Camera Shop Websites for Price Comparison in Thailand, Chanthaburi
- Glenn on Yayoi Restaurants in Chanthaburi
- micmicmic on Camera Shop Websites for Price Comparison in Thailand, Chanthaburi