too slow for a meteor (it's the time of year for the Leonid meteor showers), suggest just a jet plane. Maybe Hilary Clinton going sightseeing!
UFO in Thamai, Chanthaburi, Thailand ?
A term originally coined by the military, an unidentified flying object (usually abbreviated to UFO or U.F.O.) is an unusual apparent anomaly in the sky that is not readily identifiable to the observer as any known object.
I was jogging with my dog that day and saw the flying object with white snow tail, I’m wondering what is that. I cannot unidentify it, so I called it UFO. It doesn’t look like aeroplane and this area do not have airport. I will show the location in the map.
ISO 100 f/4 1/640sec
Here is the video for the flying object. You can try to find the map, near by do not have any airport too. Where is the object going ?
The video is taking in 1080 HD 30fps, if you like to view higher quality, you can click watch in Youtube.
Some people searching for:
- ufo in thailand
- Mister Mushroom Farm
- Khao Yai – A Cup Of Love Farm Ville
- Chokdee Dimsum In Nawamin Bangkok, Thailand
- Photo Shooting In Chocolate Ville, Bangkok Thailand
- Koh Chang, The Largest Island In Mu Koh Chang International Park Archipelago 2012
- Self Modified Bicycle In Bangkok
- Fried Fish Ball available in Thamai now
- Pantip Plaza Ngam Wong Wan Branch In Nonthaburi
- Vegetarian Festival In Bangkok
- Yayoi Restaurants in Chanthaburi
- Villas Sant Pol de Mar on Koh Chang, The Largest Island In Mu Koh Chang International Park Archipelago 2012
- Аренда виллы в Калелья on Seashell Village Resort & Spa @ Chanthaburi
- location lloret de mar on Khao Yai – A Cup Of Love Farm Ville
- Rosas on Laem Mae Phim Beach – Rayong
- location villa en espagne on Hotels near Beach area
- Danies Yarden on Ao Sameddang Resort @ Leam Sing
- JuzHax on Mister Mushroom Farm
- kim on Camera Shop Websites for Price Comparison in Thailand, Chanthaburi
- Glenn on Yayoi Restaurants in Chanthaburi
- micmicmic on Camera Shop Websites for Price Comparison in Thailand, Chanthaburi