Lim Lae Restaurant opened near the seaside of Takat Ngao during October 2009. They open from afternoon to late night. If you stay the hotel / resort near here, you could have your delicious dinner in here and no need drive to Chao Lao Beach there.
They do have any kind of beer, Beer Chang, Beer Heineiken, Beer Singha, Wine, and those Red Label, White Label and others.
Or you could enjoy those fresh seafood in here, they do have steak, rice. But their menu only have Thai language only now. If you are going to order Thai food, make sure to ask them less spicy, because it is quite spicy, but still delicious and inexpensive.
If you do have kids, there are a small park could let your kids play around.
And this restaurant is near to the beach, and you can walk to the beach to see the view of the sea view over there.
Please see the Google Map for the location of it.
[googleMap name="Lim Lae" description="Lim Lae"]12.543444,101.96799[/googleMap]
- Mister Mushroom Farm
- Khao Yai – A Cup Of Love Farm Ville
- Chokdee Dimsum In Nawamin Bangkok, Thailand
- Photo Shooting In Chocolate Ville, Bangkok Thailand
- Koh Chang, The Largest Island In Mu Koh Chang International Park Archipelago 2012
- Self Modified Bicycle In Bangkok
- Fried Fish Ball available in Thamai now
- Pantip Plaza Ngam Wong Wan Branch In Nonthaburi
- Vegetarian Festival In Bangkok
- Yayoi Restaurants in Chanthaburi
- Villas Sant Pol de Mar on Koh Chang, The Largest Island In Mu Koh Chang International Park Archipelago 2012
- Аренда виллы в Калелья on Seashell Village Resort & Spa @ Chanthaburi
- location lloret de mar on Khao Yai – A Cup Of Love Farm Ville
- Rosas on Laem Mae Phim Beach – Rayong
- location villa en espagne on Hotels near Beach area
- Danies Yarden on Ao Sameddang Resort @ Leam Sing
- JuzHax on Mister Mushroom Farm
- kim on Camera Shop Websites for Price Comparison in Thailand, Chanthaburi
- Glenn on Yayoi Restaurants in Chanthaburi
- micmicmic on Camera Shop Websites for Price Comparison in Thailand, Chanthaburi